Keeping Passover and the Spring Feasts: When are they and how are they relevant today?
The Lord’s Holy Days, Feast Days, Jewish Feasts, Appointed Times, Mo’edim — whatever term you use, don’t miss these days! As a Christian seeking more intimacy in my walk with Yeshua, learning about, experiencing and keeping these feasts (including the Sabbath) has brought me not only into deeper intimacy with him, but God has showered me with new understanding, unexpected blessings, strengthened faith and fresh excitement daily. I highly recommend it!
Included here is a list of my blog posts about the Spring Feasts.
First of all, this quick reference guide shows the 2017 Hebrew and Gregorian dates, the Hebrew names, the purpose of the Feasts and Biblical instructions for observing them from a Messianic understanding.
Although for me the first time through the Feasts was more learning than experiencing, with each passing year, they grew in richness and revelation of Yeshua. In the following posts I’ve attempted to share some of those insights in the hopes that you will be encouraged to start or continue your pursuit of your own journey into intimacy with him.
- Why celebrate all these Jewish holidays? Haven’t those been done away with?
- The Feasts of the Lord: Going Through the Motions
- The Spring Feasts: A Time to Remember, A Time to Anticipate
- Preparing Ourselves for the Spring Feasts – Part 1
- Preparing Ourselves for the Spring Feasts – Part 2
- Passover and Easter: What are You Celebrating?
- Why Count the Omer? Part 1: The First 40 Days
- Why Count the Omer? Part 2: Nine Days of Prayer
- Why Count the Omer? Part 3: God’s Spirit Poured Out
- Pentecost: 2000 Years Ago or 2016?
- The Day of Pentecost Guarantees Yehovah’s Promises
- Yeshua’s Ascension Brings a Double Portion on Pentecost