Passover to Pentecost – The Spring Feasts: When are they and how are they relevant today?
The Lord’s Holy Days, Feast Days, Jewish Feasts, Appointed Times, Mo’edim — whatever term you use, don’t miss these days! If you are seeking more intimacy in your walk with Yeshua, learning about, experiencing and keeping these feasts (including the Sabbath) will bring you not only into deeper intimacy with him, but Yehovah will shower you with new understanding, unexpected blessings, strengthened faith and fresh excitement daily. I highly recommend it!
Included here is a list of my blog posts about the Spring Feasts.
First of all, this quick reference guide shows the 2021 Hebrew and Gregorian dates, the Hebrew names, the purpose of the Feasts and Biblical instructions for observing them from a Messianic understanding.
Although for me the first time through the Feasts was more learning than experiencing, with each passing year, they grow in richness and revelation of Yeshua. In the following posts I’ve attempted to share some of those insights in the hopes that you will be encouraged to start or continue your pursuit of your own journey into intimacy with Him.
- Why celebrate all these Jewish holidays? Haven’t those been done away with?
- The Feasts of the Lord: Going Through the Motions
- The Spring Feasts: A Time to Remember, A Time to Anticipate
- Preparing Ourselves for the Spring Feasts – Part 1
- Preparing Ourselves for the Spring Feasts – Part 2
- Passover and Easter: What are You Celebrating?
- Messianic Passover Haggadah
- Learnings from Leaven
- Why Count the Omer? Part 1: The First 40 Days
- Why Count the Omer? Part 2: Nine Days of Prayer
- Why Count the Omer? Part 3: God’s Spirit Poured Out
- 2021 Omer Count Calendar
- Pentecost: 2000 Years Ago or 2021?
- The Day of Pentecost Guarantees Yehovah’s Promises
- Yeshua’s Ascension Brings a Double Portion on Pentecost